Promitor is an Azure Monitor scraper for Prometheus providing a scraping endpoint for Prometheus that provides a configured subset of Azure Monitor metrics.
Running Promitor Scraper
Running Promitor Scraper is super easy:
docker run -d -p 8999:80 --name promitor-agent-scraper \ --env PROMITOR_AUTH_APPID='<azure-ad-app-id>' \ --env-file C:/Promitor/az-mon-auth.creds \ --volume C:/Promitor/metrics-declaration.yaml:/config/metrics-declaration.yaml \ --volume C:/Promitor/runtime-config.yaml:/config/runtime.yaml \ tomkerkhove/promitor-agent-scraper:1.0.0
Docker image is available on Docker Hub.
- Provides scraping endpoint for Prometheus
- Automatically scrapes Azure Monitor metrics (single and multi-dimensional)
- Built-in support for a variety of Azure services (overview)
- Easy to declare metrics to scrape via YAML & APIs
- Easily deployable via Docker & Kubernetes
- Sends telemetry to container logs & Azure Application Insights
- Support for all Azure clouds
And there is more on the way - Check our backlog and vote for features!
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Promitor is actively maintained and developed with best-effort support.
We do welcome PRs that implement features from our backlog and are always happy to help you incorporate Promitor in your infrastructure, but do not provide 24/7 support. Are you having issues or feature requests?
Feel free to let us know!
We are proud to have the following customer(s) running Promitor in production:
We’d like to thank all the services, tooling & NuGet packages that support us - Thank you!
This is licensed under The MIT License (MIT). Which means that you can use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the web application. But you always need to state that Tom Kerkhove is the original author of this web application.