Promitor is an Azure Monitor scraper for Prometheus providing a scraping endpoint for Prometheus that provides a configured subset of Azure Monitor metrics.
Running Promitor Scraper
Running Promitor Scraper is super easy:
docker run -d -p 8999:80 --name promitor-scraper \ --env PROMITOR_AUTH_APPID='<azure-ad-app-id>' \ --env PROMITOR_AUTH_APPKEY='<azure-ad-app-key>' \ --volume C:/Promitor/metrics-declaration.yaml:/config/metrics-declaration.yaml \ tomkerkhove/promitor-scraper
Docker image is available on Docker Hub.
- Automatically scrapes Azure Monitor metrics
- Provides scraping endpoint for Prometheus
- Built-in support for a variety of Azure services (overview)
- Easy to declare metrics to scrape via YAML & APIs
- Easily deployable via Docker & Kubernetes
- Sends telemetry to Azure Application Insights
And there is more on the way - Check our backlog and vote for features!
- Metrics interval does not take scraping cron schedule into account (#60)
We’d like to thank all the services, tooling & NuGet packages that support us - Thank you!
This is licensed under The MIT License (MIT). Which means that you can use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the web application. But you always need to state that Codit is the original author of this web application.