Here is an overview of the services that are so kind to support us:
- Renovate saves us time and reduces risk by automating the tedious process of updating dependencies.
- Azure Pipelines allows us to build automated process for building our Docker image and pushing it to Docker Hub, create GitHub release and more without manual intervention.
- CLA Assistant automates the process of signing our Contribution License Agreement (CLA).
- CloudFlare serves our documentation super fast via their fast global Content Delivery Network.
- Snyk continuously monitors our documentation, application & Docker image and lets you quickly respond when new vulnerabilities are disclosed.
- Netlify allows us to provide previews of our documentation changes in our pull requests that make it easier to review them.
- Codefactor for continuously monitoring our code styling.
We are using the following GitHub Apps:
- Task list completed - Ensures all task lists in our PRs are completed.
- Triage New Issues - Automatically tag new issues & PRs with
- kubevalidator - For validating our Kubernetes YAML specifications.
- Request Info - Requests more info from newly opened Pull Requests and Issues.
- YAMBURGER - Finds YAML syntax errors.
- Reminders - Set reminders on Issues and Pull Requests.
- Check TODO - Check TODO allows you to discover added/edited TODO items in your code, when a Pull Request is created/updated.
- ImgBot - Optimizing images across our repo.
- Stale - Closes abandoned issues after a period of inactivity.
- WIP - Do Not Merge – as a service.
Here is an overview of the NuGet packages that we rely on:
- NetEscapades.Configuration.Yaml - YAML configuration provider for .NET Core
- CronScheduler.AspNetCore - Asp.Net Core 2.x Hosted or .Net Core 2.x Self-hosted Cron Scheduler
- Swashbuckle.AspNetCore - Swagger tools for documenting API’s built on ASP.NET Core
- Prometheus.Client - .NET client for prometheus.io
- YamlDotNet - .NET library for YAML
- Guard.NET - Library that facilitates runtime checks of code and allows to define preconditions and invariants within a method
- Cronos - Fully-featured .NET library for working with Cron expressions. Built with time zones in mind and intuitively handles daylight saving time transitions
- Bogus - A simple and sane data generator for populating objects
- xUnit - Free, open source, community-focused unit testing tool for the .NET